Inforiver Charts is featured in the monthly Microsoft Power BI Blog of August 2022 and is chosen as the editor's pick for this quarter. Few excerpts from the blog :
Inforiver charts is the fastest way explore, visualize and share performance management insights in Power BI. Using 40+ advanced visualization options, users can build data stories in minutes and share actionable performance insights through an intuitive no-code user experience (UX).
View an interactive demo of Inforiver charts here .
- Performance management visualizations for both comparative and non-comparative measures with integrated variances in a single click. Variances for prior year, budget and forecast data are calculated automatically
- Exploratory analysis with contextual drill-down, drill-up and drill-across navigation across multiple dimensions
- Storytelling and data-point annotations to tell compelling stories using dynamic data-level annotations. Supports small-multiples, flexible text orientation, and more
- Advanced small multiples / Trellis to analyze across various data categories in a single click with highly responsive layouts, context-based titles, analytics, and comments
- Integrated KPI Cards with multiple conditional formatted KPI Metrics, benchmarks & variances
- Most voted features: Rich feature set which includes mostly requested capabilities in Power BI Idea place and Power BI user community, such as
- Measure-driven data labels
- Stacked waterfall chart
- Gradient Line chart
- …and more
Watch this video for a quick run through :
Inforiver is certified by International Business Communication Standards (IBCS) and available in AppSource to try and buy.
Read this blog to learn more.