The visual is already embedded with a unique dynamically generated license key. This means you do not have to enter any license key in the visual.
Make sure there are no spelling mistakes/typos in the mail id used for registration.
Check your spam folder or whitelist email@example.com.
If that doesn’t work, reach out to your IT team and ask them to whitelist the domain at the firewall level. You would start receiving subsequent emails from us in your inbox.
If you still have difficulties, reach out to us here.
There are 2 different methods to deploy Inforiver in Power BI:
1. Open your report in Power BI Desktop or Power BI service.
2. Select the ellipsis from the visualizations pane.
3. Select Import a visual from a file from the menu.
4. If you get a message cautioning you about importing custom files, select Import.
5. Navigate to the folder that has the custom visual file (.pbiviz) and open it.
6. When the visual has successfully imported, select OK.
7. The visual now appears as a new icon in the visualizations pane of the current report.
8. If you want the visual to remain on the visualization pane for all reports right-click on it and select Pin to visualizations pane.
9. The visual gets pinned.