7 Key Writeback Use Cases in Microsoft Power BI using Inforiver
Please register to watch webinar recording:
Use Power BI to implement the seven (7) major writeback use cases. This webinar also covers the latest feature updates and user experience.
About webinar :
- Writeback to Online/Cloud databases and shared drives: Write back Power BI report data to online / cloud databases (Snowflake, Azure SQL, BigQuery, and other on-premise SQL DB) or shared drives (One Drive, etc)
- Writeback Visual-Level Formula Calculations, Forecast Scenarios, and Simulations: Write back any type of calculations done at the visual level. This includes any formula-based visual-level measures, what-if simulations using formula values or visual slider, forecasts/budgets/allocations, in-cell updates, manual/static data entry, and more.
- Distributed Sales Data Entry & Writeback in Power BI Reading View: Captured distributed data entry (say, from 500 sales reps) in Power BI Reading (read-only) mode and write them back to a central location along with user rep name and time stamp
- Bi-Directional Writeback: Writeback data to a database or file destination and retrieve (updated) data from the data store with direct query live consumption with other Power BI visuals and reports.
- Writeback Notes & Comments: Writeback Row/Cell/Column level notes and comments
- Writeback Conversations: Writeback interactive conversations from multiple users along with user name and timestamp.
- Write back data to multiple destinations: Save data to multiple destinations at once (including multiple databases, or database + shared drives)