Data Entry, Update and Write Back Options with Microsoft Power BI
Please register to watch webinar recording:
Duration 56 minutes
Gopal Krishnamurthy Founder, Inforiver
In this webinar, watch live how Inforiver seamlessly writeback your new plan / forecast data to your SQL databases (SQL Server, PostGres, Mysql, Snowflake,…) or to your one-drive files.
In this webinar, we will
- Create new budget or forecast series in seconds with no-code allocations
- Create dynamic what-if simulations and adjust your forecasts instantly
- Comment and annotate on budgets, forecasts, plan or variance data points.
- Writeback your Power BI visual data with changes and comments seamlessly to database destinations, One-Drive, or Share-point
- Export or burst your variance reports to spreadsheet/pdf along with formatting
Learn how Inforiver's writeback capability can transform your Power BI reports.