Learn how you can write back data from Power BI to Fabric Data Lake, Fabric Data Warehouse and Microsoft Dataverse using Inforiver. You can writeback all of these scenarios to Microsoft Fabric.
- Business projections keyed in by users in the Power BI reports
- Dynamic simulations at the enterprise, BU or department level, with proportional allocations/distributions to granular dimensions
- Rolling forecasts created by blending actuals & forecast data.
- Multiple scenarios, each containing their own set of simulations.
- Write back of comments & threaded conversations.
- Periodic snapshots of reports.
- Distributed data input by multiple Power BI users in reading mode.