Migrate Your Legacy Paginated & Formatted Reports to Power BI
Please register to watch webinar recording:
In this webinar, we will see how to elevate your reporting in Microsoft Power BI with Inforiver's no-code solution. Create interactive, formatted, and paginated reports in minutes. Explore features like page breaks, filters, and formatted headers with Inforiver's Report.
Did you know that most paginated BI and operational reports are built using Microsoft Word or Excel or with legacy On-Premise BI software like SAP Crystal Reports, SAP Web Intelligence, SSRS, Cognos, or IBI Web Focus? They are primarily developed and maintained by IT with no actual self-service capabilities. They are not interactive and do not have visual elements like charts and graphs.
Now, imagine if business end-users could build highly formatted, paginated reports that are fully interactive in less than 5 minutes using Inforiver’s no-code approach.
Page breaks, continuous section breaks, page filters, formatted header/footers, formatted cross tab, and sub reports are now possible with Inforiver’s Report+ feature for Microsoft Power BI.
In this session, we will cover the following:
- Business use cases for paginated reports
- Key functionality and features that drive continuous adoption of paginated reports
- Why migrate to "Inforiver’s no code paginated reports and subscription scheduler"
- Live Demo:
- Inforiver’s no code paginated reports
- Inforiver’s Reports+ preset designs, header/footer formatting capabilities
- Inforiver’s formatted paginated export to PDF feature and merge multiple Power BI pages as a single PDF
- Inforiver’s formatted paginated export to Excel feature and merge multiple Power BI pages as Excel tabs
- Inforiver’s paginated reports scheduler/bursting capability
- Deep dive on Inforiver’s paginated report scheduler
- Saving and subscribing to the report on a custom frequency as well as daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Multiple destinations (Microsoft Teams, One-Drive, SharePoint...)
- External users as recipients (Customers, Vendors, etc.)
- Send executive subscriptions (Preview image format in high resolutions ) with no attachments
- Network collaboration with you – Some audiences will receive the live output of our paginated reports.
- Vision and roadmap