Inforiver no-code writeback 2.0 for Power BI
Please register to watch webinar recording:
Dive deep into upgrades to Inforiver's no-code write-back 2.0; specifically the no-code approach to data input and writeback from your Power BI reports to a destination of your choice.
In this webinar, we will dive deep into upgrades to Inforiver's no-code write-back 2.0; specifically we will cover no-code approach to data input and writeback directly from your Power BI reports to a destination of your choice (Azure, Snowflake, on-premise SQL, OneDrive, and many more). We will cover the following topics broadly:
- Need for writeback and solutions in the market.
- Inforiver writeback architecture infrastructure requirements
- Inforiver write-back 2.0 new features & enhancements
- Inforiver write-back use cases (forecasting, planning and commenting collaboration)
- Writeback end-to-end demo
- Inforiver enterprise new pricing model
Throughout the course of this webinar, we will explore the following new capabilities:
- New destination options: Explore new destinations for your writeback, such as Databricks and Azure Datalake Gen 2.
- Managed writeback database destination: Simplify your testing and development process by using our Managed Writeback Database . Focus on building your proof of concepts without worrying about access or provisioning.
- Writeback formats: We offer multiple writeback formats to choose from, including a long format that includes cell metadata, and a wide table format where measures are columns. This flexibility enables you to tailor your writeback to your specific needs and preferences.
- Delta writeback: Save valuable time and resources by only writing back changes to the database.
- Additional column mapping: Our lookup feature allows you to easily add ID mapping to your dimension columns and include them in your writeback.
- Streamlined scenario creation: Our new design simplifies scenario creation by eliminating the manual work involved in copying and recreating measures. Scenarios can be created in both the reading and edit view of the report, allowing for quick ad-hoc analysis by end users. Scenarios can also be shared publicly or with specific users, improving collaboration.
- Rolling forecast: Easily generate rolling forecast series using a range of options. You can copy values from multiple measures for different periods or use the average of the previous 3 closing periods etc., Additionally, the rolling forecast series can be updated and managed by refreshing the values of actuals for closed periods.
- Roll-Up comments: Aggregate comments across multiple cells and levels for a more comprehensive view of data.
- UX enhancements: Reading view toolbar, floating Toolbar
- Admin/security enhancements: Workspace level control to manage editing native measure access in your report.