Inforiver today announced the launch of its low code / no code analytics suite for enterprises.
Key capabilities of Inforiver include the following:
- Quick Launch Templates for Business and Management Reporting
- Low-code / no-code user experience with minimal clicks
- Standardized & IBCS certified visualizations out-of-the-box
- Advanced Pivot Analysis
- Expand/Collapse-enabled Row & Column Hierarchies
- Support for ragged/unbalanced hierarchies
- Spreadsheet Like Formulas with Insert/Edit-enabled rows, columns & cells.
- Extensive formatting options
- Row & Column reordering for visually managing hierarchies
- Header & Footer customizations for formatted paginated reporting
- Totals & Subtotals Management with split subtotals grouping feature
- Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Governed Commentary & Annotations
- Smart Pagination & Page and Section Breaks
- Sorting, Nested Filtering, Top ‘N’ + Others analysis in minimal clicks
- Variety of integrated charting options
- Unified Number formatting & auto scaling options
- Navigation options, such as hierarchy, table, stepped & drill-down
- Data-driven alerts
- Scheduling & email broadcasting
- Formatted export to excel and PDF
- Audit trail for extensive data governance and provenance
- With extensive Theme, Appearance and Toolbar and Interactivity Customizations
- … and more
Inforiver comes in three variants. They are:
- Inforiver for Business – Fastest way to create formatted business, management, variance and performance reporting in a single click using our business template launch wizard. Incorporates visuals certified by IBCS (International Business Communication Standards)
- Inforiver for Finance – for rapidly building dynamic and interactive formatted reports & financial statements with the flexibility and power of spreadsheet-like features, functions and familiar user interface.
- Inforiver for Enterprise – for medium & large enterprises, combining the capabilities of Inforiver Business & Inforiver Finance, along with enterprise-grade features such as formatted paginated reporting, advanced visualizations (bullet charts, sparklines), data-driven alerts, scheduling & email broadcasting, formatted paginated exports to pdf and excel, audit, governed commentary, and more.
Note: As of today (May 2021), Inforiver for Finance can be downloaded here (limited period beta version – registration required). Inforiver for Finance & Enterprise will be available in June 2021.
For a detailed comparison of key product features, visit this page.
Resources & Links